Tuesday, May 23, 2006

My Name is Kim Sam Soon OST


UPDATED!! Changed the link cause of some problems.. Thanks for reminding ^ ^

If you have problems comment or email me
plipgirl at gmail dot com










My Name is Kim Sam Soon OST


1. Bonbon O Chocolat I
2. Be My Love - Clazziquai (this song plays when something funny happens)
3. She Is - Clazziquai (this song plays when something dramatic happens)
4. WFS
5. Goodbye
6. Farewell without Farewell (Jisun from Loveholic)
7. Bonbon O Chocolat II
8. Goodbye II
9. Can't Let Go
10. Gravity
11. Inside My Heart - Jung-eun Kim
12. Be My Love (MR)
13. She Is (MR)
14. Bonbon O Chocolat III


All audio files are uploaded! Download

LYRICS from Aheeyah.com

Vina @ 9:33 AM | Category: | PermaLink |
------------------



2 Comments:

I'll be updating this post after i upload the other audio files.. stay tuned! momo!

By Blogger Vina, at 5:53 PM  

What a great site » »

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:19 AM  

Post a Comment