Thursday, June 01, 2006

Be Right Back

Hello people! I've only been blogging for a couple of weeks and this blog has grown a lot already.. As of now, over 500 people (or computers atleast) have visited my blog and it's already part of the Top 100 of over a thousand pinoy blogs in the Pinoy Topblogs. Gamsahamnida! 감사합니다!

Forgive me if I will not be visiting here for only 4 days cause I have to go somewhere and experience more Asian stuff especially Korean. After that, I will continue uploading stuff here and expect that. While I'm gone, if you have requests, email them to plipgirl@gmail.com or post in the shoutbox on the right. But I prefer emailing them to me. But if that's such a hassle to you, you may post in the shoutbox.

And, if you want to help me post more stuff here, then please vote for my blog in the Pinoy Topblogs in the right side (the orange button below the shoutbox). Voting for this blog there will really help me post and upload more. Thanks again!
난 돌아올 거에요.. 감사합니다.. 사랑해! ㅎㅎ

Vina @ 5:44 PM | Category: | PermaLink |
------------------



1 Comments:

congrats on that ranking. hehe :D and my site was recently busted out when the reset happened haha :D

By Anonymous arvin, at 9:32 PM  

Post a Comment