Sunday, June 25, 2006

New Domain!

I bought my .net domain kimchidreams.net last may 6.. actually i didn't buy it.. i got it from posting in dnlister.. its for 1 year and on may 7 i have to renew it for $8.95

Because of this, I have to save 10 pesos of my daily allowance, in local terms, baon just to be able to pay for this domain every year. My mom will help me with the credit card.. fyi im just 14 T T I'm so happy anyways, its the first time I got a top level domain..

So please update your links.. change kimchidreams.framed.net and kimchidreams.e10host.com >> to >> kimchidreams.net

Vina @ 6:06 PM | Category: | PermaLink |
------------------



3 Comments:

Cool O.o What's a dnlister? ^_^

By Blogger orangepantss, at 11:56 AM  

its a forums wherein you have to post a great number of non-spam posts to redeem a free domain..

By Blogger Vina, at 6:04 PM  

You have an outstanding good and well structured site. I enjoyed browsing through it »

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1:08 AM  

Post a Comment