Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Korean Language Learning

Due to public demand, I'm gonna tell you guys again that I'm pure Filipino (who idolizes the Korean ways) and the reason why I can speak and write some conversational Korean is because I've been studying Korean since January this year (due to my addiction to Jewel in the Palace or Dae Jang Geum).. And I admit I'm no match to the average Korean kid in speaking.. (I can understand Korean kids a lot better than Koreans my age and older >_<).. And if you want to learn too, here are the resources I've used..

  • Survival Korean Stephen Revere (General - BOOK)
  • TeenKorean (Read/Write Hangeul + Basic Conversations)
  • LearnKoreanLanguage.com (Grammar)
  • Learn-Korean.net Learn Korean Community Forums (General - try to meet people who can teach you. Get their YM or MSN or something.. It's useful I swear ^ ^)
  • Let's Speak Korean Arirang TV (Basic Conversation + Random Vocabs)
  • Declan's Korean Hakgyo (General - Software)
  • A nice Korean-English and English-Korean dictionary for vocabulary
  • A KOREAN friend
  • Listen to KPop music
  • Watch Korean Dramas ALWAYS (Those in the ORIGINAL KOREAN LANGUAGE)

Vina @ 7:21 PM | Category: | PermaLink |
------------------



6 Comments:

wow~ ang tindi mo sis...
ang tagal ko na dito sa korea and pumasok din ako sa mga korean school para matuto ng korean but after learning basic korean nag stop na akong mag aral...nakakatamad kasi....hehehehe...

goodluck girl...bilib ako sayo...hehe...

By Blogger idealpinkrose, at 10:10 PM  

buti pa po kau.. nkakapasok sa korean language schools T T and nasa korea pa kau.. kainggit.. T T

By Blogger Vina, at 10:20 PM  

You should go visit Iloilo. Andami Koreans na dito ngayon. All trying to learn English

By Blogger Iloilo City Boy, at 8:36 PM  

Korean friend, I want! hahaha. I wish I could meet one. :)

By Blogger orangepantss, at 1:54 PM  

Marmi din dito sa Pampanga.. especially sa Angeles City.. marami aq schoolmates na korean kaso mas bata cla kc kami ung pinakamatanda na batch sa school. So mga graders sila and 1st and 2nd year HS.. Halos everywhere may koreans.. from Baguio to Davao..

By Blogger Vina, at 2:03 PM  

useful links! ^^ thanks for posting! I would like to learn korean too! can only speak some few words... ;_;
ok wish u further good look with your learning ^^

By Anonymous stalk4_you, at 2:02 AM  

Post a Comment